Some people say success is 10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work Is hard work the key to success or is talent also important

Some people say success is '10 percent talent and 90 percent hard work'.Is hard work the key to success, or is talent also important?

The way to success is always seriousness and luck. These two terms keep the successful human in the world. Seriousness means “hard-working” while luck has a lot of meaning and one of them is talent. Some ethnic groups argued that we can achieve an easy way to pursue our dream if we have talent. However, there are large of people which have been success with their seriousness like what I quoted from Einstein words “Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work...”. In my opinion, I feel as though with a good work ethic, you can achieve anything, moreover with the collaboration b...

Sentence: If in the class, there is a boy who smart and talent in physic or history subject, there will a boy who can mastered all lessons only by hard-working.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to who and smart
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to can and mastered

Sentence: He may fell very dizzy and not understand about any lesson, but if he try to make effort with study hard, he can achieve an excellent grade in each subject.
Description: The word fell is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to fell
Description: The fragment he try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense

Sentence: With hard-working, people always can become the greatest human who have felt many barriers and experiences, also they could have a strong heart and stance because they knew how whole the process that they passed.
Description: The tag an adjective is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to whole and the