Some people think that animals should be kept in zoos While others think the forest are the best for them Discuss and give your opinion

Some people think that animals should be kept in zoos. While others think the forest are the best for them. Discuss and give your opinion?

Animals are sublime creation of nature. Animals play a terrific role in human beings life. Some propertion of people think that zoo is better place for animals as they feel safe there. By contrast, others have confliticting views. Here, i would like to establish my views for both sides with my own perception.

There are multifarious pros of keeping animals in zoos. First and foremost, zoo provides a safe place to animals for example increasing industries are cause of de-forestation therefore animals do not live in their natural environment so number of animals is decline day by day so, ani...

zoo is better place for animals
zoo is a better place for animals

Sentence: In addition, zoo help to protect the those species who are at the low abb ,by breeding process reproduse more number of extinction species.
Description: The fragment zoo help to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Moreover, forest help to increase the numbers of extinction animals as they live in our natural atmosphere and eat anything according to their choice and require.
Description: The fragment forest help to is rare

Sentence: From my notion, it is universally achnowledge that'' everything has own importance''. It is true that zoo is good place for animals as there are lot of worker work and they provide lot of amenities like optimum medical treatment, nutrition food, hugenic water, spik and span accommodation and many more.
Description: The fragment lot of worker is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace lot of worker with lot of workers

Sentence: Moreover, zoo help to produce new species by breeding process of different animals.

Sentence: Some propertion of people think that zoo is better place for animals as they feel safe there.
Error: propertion Suggestion: proportion

Sentence: By contrast, others have confliticting views.
Error: confliticting Suggestion: conflicting

Sentence: Firstly, animals have also emotion like human beings so, they live with oue family and move freely to and fro and they have freedom to do anything like jumping, runing, play with kids and many more.
Error: oue Suggestion: our
Error: runing Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To recapitulate, same amandments are essential therefore zoos provide natural environment to animals like spacious place, evolue accommodation and many more.
Error: amandments Suggestion: amendments
Error: evolue Suggestion: evolve