Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences Others however believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime Discuss both views and give your opinion

Some people think that the best way to reduce crime is to give longer prison sentences. Others, however, believe there are better alternative ways of reducing crime.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, crime is serious and growing problem in our country. Some people think every criminal deserve strict punishment because they need to pay for what they did.The other people thinks they should in better way as not all criminal are bad. I will discuss on both aspects .

There are benefits of giving offenders longer prison punishment. Firstly , spending long time in prison provides an opportunity to rethink what they did .For example, if some one did the crime than he or she should provide re-education in prison so that he/she realize his/her guilty. I saw one culprit who done some crime. But when he came back from prison it totally change .Now he is doing job and living with his parents. He look like a gentle no one say after seen him that he did that serious crime . Secondly, If offenders are in prison which is far from society there might be possibility of reduction of crime in society.

However , some people are against that leaving people in prison for long time means they will mix with other criminals so their character will not improve. If they mix with other criminal than they get bad information and the higher possibility it is for them to imitate of criminals. As a consequence they become serious criminals and will cause damage to society. Sometime culprit do some minor crime such as stolen some minor thing.Those people should not provide long time in prison sentence.To exemplify ,I have one experience in my life during winter session that I boy stolen T-shirt from shop because he don’t have much money to buy cloths. So I think those type of people should not be put on prisons they should put NGO.

In a nutshell , I concede Government should make one community which check the crime of culprit .Long prison sentences should remain for those who commit heinous crime such as murder and rape.

Sentence: Nowadays, crime is serious and growing problem in our country.
Suggestion: Nowadays, crime is a serious and growing problem in our country.

Sentence: Some people think every criminal deserve strict punishment because they need to pay for what they did.The other people thinks they should in better way as not all criminal are bad.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to should and in

Sentence: He look like a gentle no one say after seen him that he did that serious crime .
Description: The fragment He look like is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace look with verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to gentle and no
Description: The fragment one say after is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace say with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.