Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class Self study is a good way for them to study more effectively To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some people think it is not necessary for adults to receive education in class. Self-study is a good way for them to study more effectively. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

When adults choose to study, it is mostly for self-enrichment for enjoyment or self-improvement, not to work toward a vocation or degree. They are two options infront of them. One is self study through various resources like Internet, libraries and other enrollment in regular classes, and visiting to blogs. I agree with the statement adults need to study but it is more convenient through self study for many reasons.

Firstly, with the help of internets adults can learn anything now-a-days. There are thousands of resources on the Internet and that can help to transfer ...

Sentence: Many sites offers video chats, then it makes easy to go through the subjects.
Description: The fragment sites offers video is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace offers with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Notonly, the self-study through the internets but also from the libraries it enhance between subject to the adults.
Description: The fragment it enhance between is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace enhance with verb, past tense

Sentence: It is more appropriate to borrow the text books from the library and concentrating on different authors books which is possible only in the library.
Suggestion: authors books which are possible

Sentence: Thus, self-study is more essential instead of wasting time in chit-chatting with the grandparents and etc. For example, when i'm in my primary education my mother started her distance study, which she use to attend the classes in every weekends in SDLC, resulting in very onus to the entire family.
Description: The fragment she use to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace use with verb, past tense

Sentence: There is no proper encouragement to the womens in the those days.
Error: womens Suggestion: women

Sentence: But the adult womens are busy with their families it is not possible for the womens to study in attending classes.
Error: womens Suggestion: women

Sentence: The only weekends everyone in the family should be at home and enjoy with being alltogether.
Error: alltogether Suggestion: altogether