Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged Others believe that children who are taught to co operate rather than compete become more useful adults Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Competition, which is considered to be beneficial for juveniles by a few masses, by the remaining ones, is claimed to be needless, and to cooperation, they support that for having more benefits, needs to be taught. In my opinion, although being a cooperative can have some advantages, in this case, the encouragement in terms of competition seems to be more advantageous.
To initiate, in adolescents, the merits of adding the consciousness of competition. The first and foremost pro is hard work that leads to success. To elaborate, children who are animated by their teachers and parents, regarding the competition, in their school subjects, are likely to work hard: mathematics and science and may try to perform better than each other. To cite an example, for being doctor and engineer, getting admission in the reputed university or college requires a good performance not only in the academics but also due to competition, in the competitive exams: NEET and JEE.
On the other hand, with some benefits, teaching children to be cooperative also links. Amongst them, the primary one is the strengthening of bonding. To explain, youngsters who keep on competing others for making good relations with their peer groups, are likely to be unable that might be affecting negatively on their mental and physical health; however, with each other, the cooperative ones probably enhance the relations that leads to playing, eating, and studying together.
In conclusion, according to my perspective, though for making the strong bonding amongst them, the cooperation in children can be helpful, due to making the juveniles more hard worker, the competition seems to have more benefits that in the future, links with success.