Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives others think that adult life brings more happiness,in spite of greater responsibilities.Discuss both these views and give your opinion

Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives others think that adult life brings more happiness,in spite of greater responsibilities.
Discuss both these views and give your opinion

Indeed, as person grows up he has to take care of his personal and family needs. Although, some member of society argue that teen years are most cheerful times, others believe its grown up days. This essay will analyze both arguments.

In regard to teenagers, they are not judged by society for their actions, as they are not mature enough to understand right from wrong, which is not the case with adults. So, adolescent are allowed to make mistakes. For instance, school these days cannot fail a child, even if he performs badly in exam, so that he do not feel burden on studies and enjoy his learning. It implies youngsters under no metal stress. In addition, they do not have burden of maintaining their livelihood, as they are not expected to earn, which is taken care of by their parents. Because they have freedom to spend as much time as they like with friends, it can be easily seen their liveliness.

Similarly, if we consider adults, they have their jobs,family which keeps them happy. Even though they have to earn their living to meet daily expenses, grown ups easily overcome this challenge, as they are mature and capable enough. Moreover, if a person faces a difficulty like loss of job, they can rely upon government to pay their dues for a while. In developed nations, for example, unemployed can claim monthly allowance up to two years. So, citizens of these countries don't feel burden and can thrive in their means.

All in all, I do not think added responsibility on adults make them unhappy. its a state of mind. If person can maintain positive attitude throughout his life, he can sustain happiness.

so that he do not feel burden on studies and enjoy his learning.
Suggestion: so that he does not feel burden on studies and enjoy his learning.