Some people think that travel helps gaining knowledge, but others think that TV and internet play an important role in gaining knowledge. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays one of the most polemical topic is about the ways of gaining knowledge. Furthermore most of people believe travel helps to gaining knowledge but others think TV and internet play major role in gaining knowledge. However in further I will discuss the both views and give my point of view.

The developing the technology in recent years, introduced TV and internet to people. Furthermore now this invention play major role in gaining knowledge. Moreover internet and TV are very easy to access and very fast rather than traveling to find more information. For an example within a one click you can search anything in Australia, England or anywhere around the world.

In addition to that, traveling also good way to gain knowledge. Additionally when we are traveling, we can meet different types of people and different types of customs get to know. Traveling may take more time and cost than the TV and internet but the experiences we are getting is really helpful for day to day life also we can feel and observe the situation in reality. In case if there are any clarifications you can ask questions but in internet or TV you can`t ask question what you hear or see you have to accept.

According to my point of view I believe both views are good to gain knowledge. While traveling we have to spend lots of money for transportation and our time, (may be two three days) but in internet and the TV are easy, cheaper and faster when comparing to the traveling. Addition to that when surfing internet we do not know exactly whether it is true or false we do assumption that the information are true and then we accept it but in traveling we can observe and come to a conclusion. However I personally believe traveling is good because it also gives us some kind of adventurous experiences also.