In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest?

Essay topics: In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour.
What do you think are the causes of this?
What solutions can you suggest?

leki55555's picture

In most countries lack of student behavior may cause to some severe problems. Mainly this will occur because of the lack support from the parents and teachers.

Firstly, In today`s world most parents are busy with their jobs. Most probably they don’t have enough time to spend with their children. Furthermore they were unable to provide good customs, behaviors and habits to their kids. As a results of that children may attracted to computer or to television where the bad things and the good things telecasts. Although their parents are not with them, there is a chance for student to think whatever the things they see through the TV is correct.

Another reason to problematic behavior among students is lack of training between teachers and dealing with the different social behaviors of a child. In the same time the way teachers react to student`s faults may cause them to be a wrong person in future. Sometimes students are trying to take the revenge from teachers. Furthermore, lots of schools do not have a proper counselor to solve student’s personal problems.

In my point of view, I strongly recommend well trained counselor to every school which will be really helpful for students to walk through depression to a relax mind. On the other hand teachers must pay a special individual attention to each and every student who is in the class room. This will help teachers to get an idea about the student behaviors and problems. Therefore in any emergency teacher can easily handle the child problem. In the same way parent also play major role in students behavior. Thus it is highly recommended them to spend their spare time with children.