Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake regardless of whether the course

Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the course is useful to an employer. What, in your opinion, should be the main function of a university?

Universities as the higher education in world countries provide many functions for graduates to face the work challenging after graduation. Some people believe that universities should prepare their graduates with knowledge and skills needed which is useful for their work. On the other hand, others argue that the main function of universities allow learners to acquire knowledge and experiences by themselves to get a job. In my opinion, both of views have strong reason to discuss.

Knowledge and skills could guarantee of people to search a good job for their career. Mostly people think that they got the similarly experiences with the subjects that they took before. Colleges provide many subjects to develop student’s intelligence and skills to prepare their career. For example, to become an architect, students should enter architecture major to get related educating and training subjects, and then they could apply their skills in the workplace.

However, academies could not guarantee that alumnus could work in place as their passion. These only give access to reach graduate’s dreams and they should find their job with their own struggle. Therefore, sometimes they need to take additional course to increase their skills for work preparation. Colleges only provide general knowledge for students to build good foundation and experience along the study duration. In fact, graduates face many difficulties when they graduated because mostly works demand different things from their own skills. For instance, students who learned economy in universities, despite they work as history teacher at school.

To sum up, colleges should provide related subjects for students In order to reduce unemployed number in country. Universities should be responsible to educate-well their learners to prepare future good career.

Some people believe that universities should prepare their graduates with knowledge and skills needed which is useful for their work.
Description: 'which' is not used properly in the essay. Check out online how to use 'which','that'

Sentence: Mostly people think that they got the similarly experiences with the subjects that they took before.
Description: The fragment Mostly people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Mostly with adjective
Description: The word similarly is not usually used as an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to similarly

Sentence: For instance, students who learned economy in universities, despite they work as history teacher at school.
Description: It is wrong to have a complete sentence after 'despite' or 'in spite of'.

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater