Essay topics: Stress is now a major problem in many countries around the world.
What are some of the factors in modern society that cause this stress, and how can we reduce it?
These days, anxiety and the stress are increasing around the globe. Most people are suffering from depression and other mental disorder due to the stress. There are many causes which related to this potential problem and, we can mitigate this problem by taking action individually and globally. This essay will discuss all the factors and how we can reduce it.
Today, in our modern society every one trying to compete each other in acquisition of education in superior Universities, such as Waterloo university and Queen’s University. As a result, student is facing great tension and they end up on depression and anxiety due to failure of getting admission in those Universities. Furthermore, most of people think that happiness is related to money, luxurious houses and car, branded clothes and purses and long trip vacation. As a result, people are working day and night to acquire those facilities, because of intense work; people don’t have time for relaxation and their families which lead stress level very high.
Although it is very difficult to change the human nature, but there are some method to reduce the stress. First of all, government can take the several steps to overcome with this problem. For instance, they can arrange the therapies and educational classes, which teach them how to become happy without money and other incentives. Moreover, individual also can take the various steps to reduce the stress. For example, eat healthy diet, do exercise each day, take good night sleep and spend time with their families.
To sum up, there are many factor which may cause stress but we have solution to overcome with this potential problem. Government and individual can work together to reduce this problem.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 3 days ago||khehra mandeep||72||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||manpreet9999||55||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||Vanshdeep singh||77||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||jashan randhawa||55||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||dharmpreet||77||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||Dilpreet singh||70||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 1 day ago||nabnit kaur singh||78||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Sidra018||80||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Sidra018||72||Read full essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||Aarti sharma||73||Read full essay|
- The charts below show the number of Japanese tourists travelling abroad between 1985 and 1995 and Australia's share of the Japanese tourist market. (87.6)
- Some people say that computer skill should be added to primary school subject in elementary school such as reading ,writing and math do you agree or disagree (48.5)
- Some people think that travel is necessary to learn about other nation other believe that tv and internet are best way to learn about country discuss both views and give opinion (67)
- Some people think that travel is necessary to learn about other nations, others, however think that tv and internet is best way to learn discuss both views and give your opinion (65.125)
- Many offendres commit more crimes after serving the first punishment , why this is happening and what measures can be taken to tackle this problem (77.6667)
- Advantages and disadvantes of advertising (64)
- Animal extinction due to human activities (56.5)
- Advantages and disadvantages of internet (89.5)
- We live in world of technology these days. While internet brings clear advantage. The problems in term of security of information outweighs the advantages to what extent do you agree (65.5)
- Youth in shopping malls (73)