Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair Discuss both these views and give your own opinion

Professional athletes participate in international competitions and even compete in national races and we are always proud of them and they are our national prides. However, it does not mean that they should earn much more money than average people trying to earn. I have often criticized high rate salaries of them and it is not fair in my opinion.

At first, we all know that professional athletes sometimes put their health in danger and in some cases the have lost their races forever because of drastic injuries and of course it is admirable. Furthermore, their efforts are much more than any ordinary athlete, and they have to work hard and keep themselves healthy. However, it does not mean that they should be paid great deal of money. In many competitions either national or international, some valuable prizes would be considered for winners and these are the athletes rights because they are merely given one time a year as well as other annual competitions in workplaces, schools, theaters, movies and etc. unfortunately, considering a huge amount of money for example in European leagues are not justified, and there are many athletes in football that receive much money rather than they need. In my opinion, working in a mine or in a nuclear establishment are more dangerous in terms of health than playing soccer.

Some people mat believe that if a professional athletes does not paid much, she/ he can lose motivation and it is not good for a player who has a physical readiness lose the competition because of psychologic concerns. It is not true, because there are majority of athletes in variety of sport fields that without considering any incomes and salaries gain the best ranks only because of their great passions.

All in all, governments should prepare fundamental programs and infrastructures in order to revise the money dedication for some sports. In societies, there are job levels and by considering levels people were paid, and sport players should be evaluated and classified in order to receive their salaries fairly and not as much as they are paid now. It would be very helpful for some professional football players to solve their misunderstandings about high salaries in their mind.