Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions.Some people think it is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

Many famous sports players are paid higher salaries than older vital professions like lawyers,teachers and doctors. Some people believe that this is absolutely right and normal however others consider it is not fair for keeping equality.

On one hand, in the modern world sports and sports professionals are liked and watched by a lot of people. And it attracts many commercial companies because of making a chance to endorse their products. For instance, a well-known tennis player Andy Murray has contracted with watch company Omega. So if he wins tennis championships like Wimbledon, Roland Garros he must put on Omega because of conditions of contract and it may also grab an attention of people immediately. As a result, they can sell their products easily and it also can make consumers feel happy. That is why some people consider that sports players' wages are justified and it satisfies both companies and consumers.

On the other hand, most people think that having an enormous salary is unfair because there are more essential professions for people's life which must earn more money than them. A case of point is my country, sportsmen like football players have huge salaries. A good football player can earn sixty thousands pounds in a year but teachers who are essential for us are paid approximately three thousands pounds annual. There is a big difference among them. They are obliged to work a lot and arrange private classes for pupils whom want to enter a university to provide their requirements.

To sum it up, I believe that there must be a balance among sports players,doctors, teachers and other essential professionals' salaries. If the balance is not kept there will be displeasure among them.

Sentence: If the balance is not kept there will be displeasure among them.
Description: A verb, past participle is not usually followed by an existential there
Suggestion: Refer to kept and there