The table below shows consumer perferences for the features of automatic washing machines in different countries Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The table illustrates the information about purchaser preferences for the quality of automatic washing machines in United Kingdom, Germany, France, Sweden.

After analyzing, it can be seen clearly that shell dimension 34" & narrow same preference by United kingdom and France, while, Germany and Sweden prefer 34"& wide. In contrast, in drum material want enamel in U.K and France, another two countries prefer stainless steel in drum material. However, U.K want top loading and another nations want front. U.K and France capacity level in automatic washing machine prefer 5 kilos, others want 6.

The table further collates that, U.K wish spin speed (700rpm), Germany (850rpm), France (600rpm), Sweden (800rpm) want in automatic clothing machine. Water heating system prefer no by U.K and Sweden and others countries prefer yes heating system in machines. Styling features all different prefer by four countries. U.K and France washing action prefer agitator, whilst, others prefer tumble.

Overall, all four nations prefer different spin speed and styling features in automatic washing machine.