The chart below shows numbers of incidents and injuries per 100 million passenger miles travelled PMT by transportation type in 2002 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar graph depicts the information about numbers of incidents and injuries per 100 million passenger miles move by transportation type in 2002.

After analyzing, it can be seen clearly that people were facing the injuries and incidents almost identical in commuter rail and .In contrast, in the heavy rail incidents faced by the half million masses and injuries faced by near about 30 million individuals. However, light rail occurred incidents round about 150 million and injuries saw in this type almost same in previous transportation.

The bar chart further collates that those humans travelled by bus, nearly 70 million masses saw incidents and injuries saw by the nearly 60 million people. While, in last demand response touch the peak level in incidents and injuries saw by the almost 160 million people.

Overall, in the commuter rail type people saw the minimum incidents and injuries, \whilst in the demand response saw maximum.