The table below gives information about population of over 60 year olds in six regions in 2000 and the predicted number of population over 60 in 2050 It also shows the world population over 60 in 2000 and 2050 Summarise the information in the following th

The table chart depicts the information about population of 60 years old in six regions Africa, North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Oceania from 2000 to 2010.

After analyzing, it can be seen clearly that in 2000, Africa population was 5%, how there was a big incline of mostly 7% of the same nation in 2010. There was a difference of approximately 1% in the North America in both years. In contrast, Europe had 22% and 10% in former and latter year respectively.

The table further collates that in first year in Asia population was 10% and in last year there was increase the ration completely 20%. Whilst, in the 2000 Latin America population of mature individuals was 18% and the last year population was decrease almost 9%. However, Oceania has chunk old population in both years.

Overall, the Africa had minimum old population in given time period. Whereas, Oceania was maximum population in both years.