The chart below shows the different levels of post school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999

The horizontal bar graph depicts the information about the distinct levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the per cent males and females who held them in 1999.

After analyzing, it can be seen clearly that master's degree done by the 40 proportion of ladies while, boys were increased interest by 20 percent. However, postgraduate diploma done by 30% of girls but males again increased by the 40%. Bachelor's degree was done by almost identical percentile by both gender.

Further bar graph further collates that 40% of Australia gentleman were interested in the undergraduate diploma whereas, by 30 percentage of females interested more in the same field . In last, skilled vocational diploma was least percent by females and the most focused by the guy in the same study.

As an overall perspective, it can be observed that females were minimum engaged in the skilled vocational diploma, maximum included males in same field in Australia.