Terrorism is the biggest menace the world face today. Discuss course and solution.

Entire world is a beautiful creation of nature. However, terrorism is considerd d as a biggest threat to our world. Whether country is rich or poor, developing or developed terrorism has spears its tentacles everywhere. To illustrate, as a survey conducted by,time magazine has revealed that every year millions of innocent people become victim of atrocity due to terrorism. Let us discuss the courses and solutions for the global menace called terrorism.

To begin with, there are manifold reasons behind terrorism,first and foremost, lack of education is leading factor of it. Some proportion of masses are illiterate so it is easy to brain wash them as they are ill-infoill-informed and their priority is just food and shelter but food violence is enhanced. It is proven fact that" violence begets violence". Moreover an inequality between haves or have nots is a contribouting couse of terrorism. Some people want to dwell luxurious life but the desires are not fulfilled due to poor financial position,therefore,they eke out,"by hook or crook" then they adopt illegal activities which ate contributing to terrorism.

Further emphasisring my point of view,unemployment is a factor,crime takes birth from unemployment. As universallay acknowledgedacknowledged," Empty mind is devil's work shop".Limited work opportunities are provided and majority of youth can not earn for bread and butter while they are well educated in this jet age of 21.st century so they are tempted for a huge money by ill-manner.Last but not the least revenge is another prominent factor behind it.

Some remedial measures are needed to be taken in order to vanish this problem. Initially,government should provide education to every one as well as increase their economical conditions.Next,hard and powerful laws should be passed so that criminal can be nabbed with help of these law. As universally accepted," union is strength "so globe should work together as a village for root out this world wide danger.

As per my above discussion. it is evident that, government and public should do combine efforts to solve this problem. So that population of whole world can live picefuly.

Sentence: However, terrorism is considerd d as a biggest threat to our world.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and biggest

Sentence: Whether country is rich or poor, developing or developed terrorism has spears its tentacles everywhere.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to spears and its

Error: considerd Suggestion: considered

Sentence: Moreover an inequality between haves or have nots is a contribouting couse of terrorism.
Error: couse Suggestion: course
Error: nots Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: contribouting Suggestion: contributing

Sentence: Further emphasisring my point of view,unemployment is a factor,crime takes birth from unemployment.
Error: emphasisring Suggestion: emphasizing

Sentence: So that population of whole world can live picefuly.
Error: picefuly Suggestion: ?

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.