Today environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Essay topics: Today environmental problems are too big to be managed by individual persons or individual countries. In other words, it is an international problem. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Challenger's picture

Nowadays, as world develops rapidly more and more global ecological problems occur. It is claimed that, this trend too immense to be reversed by certain countries or residents. In my perspective, such opinion seems rather justifiable due to environmental problems become worldwide and all countries in the world have to be responsible for it.

One of the critical ecological problems is the global warming that caused by large emissions of carbon dioxide in atmosphere by cars, airplanes, fabrics all over the world. The considerable number of cars is used by people in all, even in undeveloped countries, industrialized ones characterized by that of fabrics which produce largest amount of exhaust gases and cheap air traffic is available almost everywhere. All those promotes global temperature to rise,that eventually leads to catastrophes and disasters over the world. Therefore it as clearly that, every country including its residents are responsible.

However, it would be unconceiveable to force all societies and people on the earth, at the same time,start solving such vital problem. In this case,we have to start from ourselves, for instance, take a public transport instead of drive a car, then if any of us would try to do that, this would reduce greenhouse effect to some extent. Similarly, even a few nations which would be able to decrease carbon dioxide emissions by replacing natural energy sources especially oil by renewable ones such as solar, wind and water power, would be beneficial. Consequently, their attempts could spread these ideas and methods of improving situation with global warming and lead to larger number of people and countries to be involved in this.

In conclusion, I think that vital ecological problems should be considered as international problems since it takes its toll on a broad scale. And, not only international and local authorities should handle environmental problems but also every single person should take care of environment and be conscious citizens of a clean and preserved planet.