Unemployment is one of the most serious problems facing developed nations today What are the advantages and or disadvantages of reducing the working week to thirty five hours

Unemployment is one of the most serious problems facing developed nations today. What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of reducing the working week to thirty five hours?

Unemployment is an immense problem for every country. Every country try to tackle with this difficulty own method like USA government set a cap on H1-Visa. Reducing the numbers of hours 40 to 35 in a week looks a good idea. This essay will discuss both aspects of this solution.

First advantage is that it will create the employment for unemployment people as output given by a person is decreased so employer will stare for extra worker to full fill that gap. Second, parents have more time to spend with their family which creates stronger bonding between them and their family. Third, people are obsessed with work and this extra time will give them mind relaxation which will reduce their mental problems. Fourth, it will increase the quality of works as in last hours mostly 8th hours every worker is seeing towards time and employee’s mind is not in job, so by this method a boss can control over this crises also.

This way out has some disadvantages also. It is hard to make one person persuade on the topic of cutting hours of works as it will reduce their income also.

Moreover, every person has its own expenditure in life and due to this step workers should have to decline their spending which will create dissatisfaction in people’s mind.

To sum up, this plan is quite good idea to decreased the unemployment because its pros outweighs cons. Moreover, every person should be patriotic and has some duties towards country and loosing just 5 hours of job is a little sacrifice so a person should do this sacrifice on the sake of motherland.

Sentence: Every country try to tackle with this difficulty own method like USA government set a cap on H1-Visa.
Description: The fragment country try to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace try with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to difficulty and own

Sentence: To sum up, this plan is quite good idea to decreased the unemployment because its pros outweighs cons.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and decreased

Sentence: Third, people are obsessed with work and this extra time will give them mind relaxation which will reduce their mental problems.
Error: obsessed Suggestion: No alternate word