Write a letter to your friend who is working in multinational company. In your letter- Tell him/her that there is a job vacancy in their company.- Say how you found out about the job.- Ask for help with your job application.- Explain why you are intereste

Write a letter to your friend who is working in multinational company. In your letter- Tell him/her that there is a job vacancy in their company.- Say how you found out about the job.- Ask for help with your job application.- Explain why you are interested

Dear Anne,

It’s been a long time since the last time I heard from you. As I remember you have worked for a Multinational company since 8 years ago and you were satisfied with your job. Yesterday I was surfing the web and I found out that there is a job vacancy in your company which is related to my major and experiences. They asked for a database administrator who worked in this field for more than 5 years.

Since you know I’m a computer programmer and a database administrator for more than 10 years and this occupation seems appealing to me. Moreover, working in a multinational company is a good opportunity for everyone.

I want to ask you a favor and help me with my job application. If it’s ok for you, I’ll send you my curriculum vitae to check it. Moreover I will appreciate it if you can give me some information about this job application process.

Please let me know if you can help me or not. Feel free to contact me at any time via Email, R@yahoo.com or cell phone, 0912….

I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Rahi