You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper. Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job. Please say
- Where have you seen the ad?
- What is the job description?
- Why do you think, he is a suitable candidate for it?
I hope this letter finds you well. I write this letter to inform you about a job vacancy in HTC company.
As I remember in your previous letter you mentioned that you were unemployed. Yesterday while I was surfing the net I saw an advertisement in the net. It was about a job vacancy in a well-known company with good reputation. They need a programmer and a Database administrator for their IT department who knows SQL Server 2008, Oracle, C# and so on. In addition the candidate should have 5 years of experiences. Besides, a recommendation letter from the previous company is required as well.
Since we were colleagues for 2 years I know about your skills and qualifications so I think this job really suits you. Moreover, I guess working in this company seems appealing for everyone.
Please let me know if you want to send your CV or not.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of leaving your country to live or study abroad 79
- An old friend of yours is coming to visit your city. You had planned to meet him at theairport, but something has come up and you will not be able to make it there on time.Write to your friend. In your letter Explain the situation Offer to make alte 56
- Some people think that in modern world we are more dependent on each other ,while other think that people have become more independent. Discuss both views. 24
- You recently went to Australia for a holiday However your return flight was delayed by a day Write a letter to the airline company In your letter Introduce yourself Complain about the delay Explain the problems that it caused you Ask for a letter of apolo 89
- You have seen a job advertisement in some newspaper Write a letter to your friend asking him to consider this job Please say Where have you seen the ad What is the job description Why do you think he is a suitable candidate for it 73
Sentence: Since we were colleagues for 2 years I know about your skills and qualifications so I think this job really suits you.
Description: The word suits is not usually used as a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to suits
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 11 10
No. of Words: 151 200
No. of Characters: 675 1000
No. of Different Words: 98 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.505 4.0
Average Word Length: 4.47 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.861 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 43 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 32 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 23 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 15 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 13.727 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 4.35 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.727 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.401 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.602 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.157 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4