Essay topics: Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. You need to explain:
- when are where you hired it
- describe how the accident happened
- what kind of action did you take after the accident
I am writing in regards to the car which I hired on the 24th of October 2012 at around noon at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport. My registration number is AM 24000689.
Unfortunately, the car was damaged in a minor accident involving another vehicle while I was driving in the central business district on the same day. The other drive failed to stop at a red light and almost collided into the right door of my car at an intersection. Though he managed to brake beforehand, he was unable to avoid the side mirror which was completely ruined from his carelessness.
As a result, I filled in the necessary reports and insurance forms. On a positive note, the other party’s insura ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? Is it a negative or positive development? (81.1765)
- Many people want their country to host an international sporting event. Others believe that international sporting event bring more problems than benefits. Discuss both views and include your opinion, supported by examples. (86.66670000000001)
- Some people prefer shopping in shopping centers, while others prefer local markets. What are the advantages of each? (88.33329999999999)
- In many countries, students who behave badly in class are expelled from their school and never allowed to return. Many consider this an effective way to educate while others disagree.Discuss both sides of the argument and share your opinion. Where possi (75.71429999999999)
- Nowadays, more and more young unmarried adults are choosing to study and live outside their parents’ homes. Do you think this trend is positive? (95)
- Nowadays, pollution and waste levels are increasing rapidly. How does this effect ordinary people? What steps can be taken to overcome this problem? (84)
- Do you agree with the following statement? Classmates are a more important influence than parents on a child’s success in life. (60.8333)
- Your car is hired from a company and while you are driving on holiday, you have a small accident. You will have to write a report to the company to explain it. You need to explain:-when are where you hired it-describe how the accident happened-what kind o (90)
- You cannot go to a company where you got an offer. Write a letter to the HR supervisor to-explain the reason why you decline the offer-express your gratitude-explain why you like your current job very much (96.66670000000001)
- It is often said that the subjects taught in schools are too academic in orientation and that it would be more useful for children to learn about practical matters such as home management, work and interpersonal skills. To what extent do you agree or disa (93.33329999999999)