Speaking topics in text:
Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say
- What was it?
- Did you like it? Why?
- How long did you study it for?
- Explain your feelings towards this subject
This speaking topic by other users:
More speakings by this user:
- - Do you know about any education programs in this country?- Do you consider teaching profession popular in your country?- What is better to have, a strict or a permissive teacher? Why? (93.33329999999999)
- Describe a subject or a course that you have studied in school or college. Please say- What was it?- Did you like it? Why?- How long did you study it for?- Explain your feelings towards this subject (80)
- - Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them? (63.3333)
- PART 3Discussion topics:Purpose of festivals and celebrationsExample questions:Why do you think festivals are important events in the working year?Would you agree that the original significance of festivals is often lost today? Is it good or bad, do you t (62.2222)
- PART 2Describe a festival that is important in your country.You should say: when the festival occurs what you did during it what you like or dislike about it and explain why this festival is important.You will have to talk about the topic for one to (90)
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEClothesHow important are clothes and fashion to you? [Why/Why not?]What kind of clothes do you dislike? [Why?]How different are the clo (72.5)
- PART 1The examiner asks the candidate about him/herself, his/her home, work or studies and other familiar topics.EXAMPLEFriendsAre your friends mostly your age or different ages? [Why?]Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends? [Why?] (90)
- PART 2Describe an interesting historic place.You should say: what it is where it is located what you can see there now and explain why this place is interesting.You will have to talk about the topic for one to two minutes.You have one minute to think (75)
- PART 3Discussion topics:Looking after historic placesExample questions:How do people in your country feel about protecting historic buildings?Do you think an area can benefit from having an interesting historic place locally? In what way?What do you think (58.75)
- PART 3Discussion topics:Qualities of friendsExample questions:What do you think are the most important qualities for friends to have?Which are more important to people, their family or their friends? Why?What do you think causes friendships to break up?Ot (90)
Extensive reading & listening: - reading & listening will help speaking
Intensive IELTS reading & listening from Cambridge: