1. What kinds of thing make you laugh?
2. Do you like making other people laugh?
3. Do you think it's important for people to laugh?
4. Is laughing the same as feeling happy?
Describe an idea you had for improving something at work or college
You should say :
When and where you had your idea
what your idea was
who you told about your idea and explain why you thought your idea would make an improvement
1.some people think that education should be about memorising the important ideas of the past. do you agree or disagree? why?
2.should education encourage students to have their own new ideas? why?
3.how do you think teachers could help students to develop and share their own ideas?
4.Should employers encourage their workers to have new ideas about improving the company? Why?
5.Do you think people sometimes dislike ideas just because they are new? Why?
6.What is more difficult: having new ideas or putting them into practice? Which is more important for a successful company?
- Part 1:which newspapers and magazines do you read? - What kinds of article are you most interested in? - Have you ever read a newspaper in a foreign language? - Do you think reading a newspaper in a foreign language is a good way of learning the language?70
- 1 Do you live in a big family or small family 2 Would you like to live in a big family 3 What do your family do 4 Do you live with your parents 5 would you like to spend more time with your family 6 what does your family usually do at weekends 7 Do you li90
- 1 How do most people travel to work where you live 2 What traffic problems are there in your area 3 How do traffic problems affect you 4 How would you reduce the traffic problems in your area58
- Part 1:1. How well do you know the people who live next-door to you?2. How often do you see them?3. What problems do people sometimes have with their neighbours?4. How do you think neighbours can help each other?Part 2:Describe a time when you were asked 50
- Part 1:What games are popular in your country?Do you play any games?How do people learn to play games in your country?Do you think it's important for people to play games?Part 2:Describe an open-air or street market which you enjoyed visiting. You should 80
6.5 out of 9