The chart below describes results of a public opinion poll, where people were asked to name the most important place smoking should be banned from.

The bar graph presents different places where people think smoking should be prohibited from. Overall, working areas, restaurants and shopping centers are the most three important places where people should not allow to smoke.

More specifically, there are 21% of people who answer the question indicate that smoking should be banned in working areas, following by restaurants and shopping centers, at 19% and 18% respectively. Next comes beaches and public transport, showing 13% and 11% of the respondents do not accept smoking in these two places. By contrast, the figure of bus stops and teachers lounges is rather lower at 8% and 7%, which is approximately half of the figure as for restaurants and shopping centers. Lastly, very few people show their concerns regard whether smoking should be banned in pubs(3%).

In brief, it can clearly be seen that people concern about their working environment the most, while few of them cannot tolerate cigarettes smoked in pubs.

where people should not allow to smoke
where people should not allowed to smoke

the figure of bus stops and teachers lounges is rather lower at 8% and 7%, , which is approximately half of the figure as for restaurants and shopping centers.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?