The charts below show how selected age groups purchased concert, cinema and theatre tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in three countries and how the Internet was accessed.
In these charts, the ways of buying theatre, concert, cinema tickets online over the first three months of 2006 in Australia, the UK and Malaysia and the ways of the Internet accessing are indicated.
At first, information about purchasing tickets was based on two choosen age groups: 25-44 and 65 and over. Differ from Australia and the UK, people over sixty five prevailed the other age group in buying tickets online in Malaysia.
As regards the Internet accessing ways, a desktop computer was the most used mean with the aim of buying tickets online in three countries. Moreover, a laptop was deployed in the least degree by the UK population, whereas this country was in the second place following Malaysia in utilizing a mobile phone.
In brief, though, particularly elderly preferred to purchase tickets online in Malaysia, they prevailed Australia and the UK population in using the Internet for that purpose.
- These days everyone seems to have more possessions(e.g. computers, cars, mobile phones, etc) Our strong desire to own these things is making us less aware of important personal qualities such as kindness and concern for others. Do you agree or disagree? 77
- It is important for travellers and business people to understand the cultures they come into contact with however briefly What are the main advantages of doing so What do you think is the main disadvantage of not doing so 93
- The charts below show information about consumer decisions regarding mobile phone purchases in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons. 70
- Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. 80
- The widespread use of the Internet has brought many problems. What do you think are the main problems associated with the use of the web? What solutions can you suggest? 80
Sentence: At first, information about purchasing tickets was based on two choosen age groups: 25-44 and 65 and over.
Error: choosen Suggestion: chosen
No. of Words: 151 200
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 1 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 3 2
No. of Sentences: 6 10
No. of Words: 151 200
No. of Characters: 745 1000
No. of Different Words: 86 100
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 3.505 4.0
Average Word Length: 4.934 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.491 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 60 60
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 42 50
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 28 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 17 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.167 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.113 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.833 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.522 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.819 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.095 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 4