The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts provide an information about the main reasons for study among students of different age group as well as the amount of support they got from employers.

From the first graph, it can be clearly seen that upto the age 39, the main reason for study is career whereas the students, who are above 49, are motivated to study mainly because of their interests. Interestingly, students from the age group of 40 to 49 are equally distributed into above mentioned two categories.

The second graph shows that employer support varies considerably according to the age group. Those students who are under 26 are most likely to get supported by employer with 60% employer support and the support decreases as the age of student increases, however, after 40 the support starts to increase as the age of student increases. Surprisingly, students at the age group of 30 to 39 are least supported by employer with only 32% employer support.

different age group
different age groups

are least supported by employer
are least supported by employers

Sentence: From the first graph, it can be clearly seen that upto the age 39, the main reason for study is career whereas the students, who are above 49, are motivated to study mainly because of their interests.
Error: upto Suggestion: up to

more content wanted for the first graph.