The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chartshows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how peoplethink the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, desc

The results of two surveys illustrated in two charts respectively which are about reasons of adult educations and people’s opinion about sharing the costs of these educations.

The results of the survey illustrated in the first chart indicates that in all the reasons, people rather studying for they are interested in the subject. Although the percentage of the people is 40 and that means more than half of people chose education for different reasons. There’s also a great percentage of people (38%) whom study to gain qualifications.

With considering votes in fraction of 100 we can conclude that people may have more than one reason for studying adult education.

Through the other survey which its data has been illustrated in the pie chart, most people believe that the costs of adult education should be shared individually and the least think it should be shared by taxpayers. There is also 35% of people who believe the employers should be in share with the costs of studying in higher education.

people rather studying for they are interested in the subject.
people would rather study for the subject they are interested in .