The diagram bellow Shows how the Australian bureau of meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.Write a report for university lecturer describing information shown below.You should write at lea

The diagram bellow Shows how the Australian bureau of meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
Write a report for university lecturer describing information shown below.
You should write at least 150 words.

The flow diagram illustrates how the meteorology’s department of Australia collects real time information on weather condition to produce reliable forecast.

The main source of information is from drifting buoy and satellite. Before its transfer to several methods and it’s are processed by satellite to spread on three ways of breaking news.

Firstly, incoming information from satellite spread the data to radar and captures it by satellite photo, and then radar process it became radar screen. Secondly, the result from satellite photo and radar screen is further analyzed by computer before the information spread. Finally, the weather information is recorded by broadcasts such as radio and television

Another way of this is drifting buoy at the middle of sea send the information to synoptic chart. And then, the data is recorded and send automatically to computer. Furthermore, the information from synoptic chart is analyzed by CPU to get a result of the weather information in order to reliable forecast. Lastly, computer sends the result to recorded announcement such as telephone.

Before its transfer to several methods and it’s are processed by satellite to spread on three ways of breaking news.

and then radar process it became radar screen.

Another way of this is drifting buoy at the middle of sea send the information to synoptic chart.
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

the data is recorded and send automatically to computer.
the data is recorded and sent automatically to computer.

in order to reliable forecast.
in order to have reliable forecast.

Need to understand the correct structure of a sentence.