Essay topics: The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.
The information regarding on how the weather information has been collected to create the reliable forecast by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology is depicted by the provided diagram. At the first glance, it is immediately apparent that there are four steps to process the data: incoming information, analysis and forecasting, preparing the broadcast and broadcast.
At the first stage of the sequences, the incoming information is transferred from the satellite to the radar, than they are sent to the drifting buoy. After completing this stage, the information is analysed and forecasted by the use of satellite photos, radar screens, and sypnothic charts. After all of these have been collected, the information are prepared to be broadcasted. After finishing the preparing stage, the weather information is ready to be broadcasted via some medias such as television, radio and recorded announcement.
Overall, there are quite simple steps that the Australian Bureau of Meteorology has to take in order to get the reliable information about the weather.
- the line graph shows the number of articles published per year by by male and female UK university professors and the bar chart shows the publications by subject area over the same time frame from four UK universities.Summarize the information by selectin (70)
- Argue either in support of or against the following statements:Fathers are just as capable as mothers of taking care of children, so men should share parenting work more equally with women. (85)
- Discuss when, if ever, capital punishment can be viewed as a valid punishment for crime. (85)
- The diagram below show the site of a school in 2004 and the plan for change to the school site in 2024.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparison where relevant (70)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. What do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays? (70)
- The diagrams below show the development of the horse over a period of million years. (85)
- The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared.Write a report for a university lecturer, de (70)
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth with poorer nations by providing them with things such as food and education? Or is this the responsibility of the governments of poorer nations to look after their citizens? (70)
- The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (70)
- The chart shows information about changes in average house prices in five different cities between 1990 and 2002 compared with the average house prices in 1989.Summarise the information bu selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison wher (60)