The diagram below shows the process by which bricks are manufactured for the building industry.

This diagram gives us information about the process by which bricks are fabricated for the building industry.

This process needs some tools such as elevator, roller, metal grid, wire cutter, mould, sand and water, drying oven, two kiln with moderate temperature which is from 200 to 980 degree Celsius and high temperature which is from 870 degree Celsius to 1300 degree Celsius, one cooling chamber, the flat place for packaging, and the truck.

According to the diagram, we shall see that this process is divided into three main parts. Firstly, the forming process, this process will be started with digging the clay and take it by using a tool which is called elevator. Then, the clay is filtered by using metal grid until it is smooth and be mashed again by using the roller. After that, the clay is mixed with sand and water until it is solid. The clay will be formed like a box by using wire cutter or mould. If the clay is put into the wire cutter, it have to be cut until it is forming bricks. It is different if using a mould that does not need to be cut and just put the clay on it until it is forming to be a box by itself.

Secondly, the drying and cooling process, the clay that has been being bricks, have to be dried from 24 to 48 hours by using drying oven. Next, the brick is put into the moderate kiln and then the high kiln. After drying process, the brick have to be cooled by put it on cooling chamber which needs 48 until 74 hours for this cooling process.

Thirdly, the brick that has been cooled, is entered into the packaging process. After it has been packaged, the bricks are ready to be delivered to the industry. This delivering process uses a truck.

After drying process, the brick have to be cooled
After drying process, the bricks have to be cooled

Write the essay in 20 minutes.