The diagrams below show the stages and equipment used in the cement-making process, and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

The diagrams illustrate information about these issues that how cement is made and how concrete is provided from cement as well.

First of all, limestone and clay are crushed by crusher so as to produce powder. After that powders are mixed through mixer. In next stage, powders were driven into rotating heater which works by heat. Then, the heated products are gone into grinder and changed to cement. Finally cements are packed to bags.

In addition, to produce concrete four elements have been used, including: cement, water, sand and gravel (small stones). Each of them had a certain percent with 15% cement, 10% water, 25% sand and 50% gravel. Elements are mixed together at a big concrete mixer in order to produce concrete for building goals.

Overall, for producing cement there are four stages and two elements, while for providing concrete are used of one stage and for elements. It is obvious that gravel has the greatest percent of primary materials for producing concrete.

The diagrams illustrate information about these issues on how cement is made and how concrete is provided from cement as well.

while for providing concrete are used of one stage and for elements.

Still have serious grammar issues.