Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?

Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology.
In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships that people make? Has this been a positive or negative development?

Undoubtedly technologies have had magnificent consequences on communications among people in all over the world, In addition technology has affected on relationships in various ways. I personally believe that there are both beneficial and negative effects.

These days technology is obvious in all of sectors of human’s life. This modern figure has shown different results on routine affairs particularly in cases such as business, education and social life. Firstly, current business is much easier and much more convenient than the past. People have created numerous communications with one another by telephone and internet without boring meetings and great expenditures. Secondly, education through modern software is common in more universities, for instance, Skype creates a simple way to communicate between pupil and teacher. Finally, great majority of people utilizes Facebook and twitter for communicating with persons who have common interests with them rather than face to face relationships.

On the one side, technology is extremely positive for societies. As you know interaction was much more difficult when communication was limited to write letters and telegrams. But currently people easily use of telephone and internet to interact with their friends and their families who live in diverse places. On the other side, technology especially internet and smartphone have involved some drawbacks such as isolation and discouragement. Young people prefer to interact with each other through virtual world rather than to be mixed with their peers in the real world. Overwhelming majority of scientists argue that communities will be engaged with psychological problems in near future.

One can draw the conclusion that, although societies benefit of technology in several ways, the negative aspects of technology should not be ignored.

Skype create a simple way
Skype creates a simple way

great majority of people utilize Facebook
great majority of people utilizes Facebook

internet and smartphone has involved some drawbacks
internet and smartphone have involved some drawbacks