The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typica day in winter and summer. the pie charts shows how electricity is used in an average English home. summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make c

The graph below shows the demand for electricity in England during typica day in winter and summer. the pie charts shows how electricity is used in an average English home.

summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart compares the amount of request for electricity during winter and summer, and electricity is used for four classification types in England families.

It is clear that electricity needed slightly fluactuated over season. For the amount of unit electricity on the winter is higger than summer season. While, the highest percentage of utilizing electricity by citizen of England were for heating rooms and heating water.

For winter times started with fluctuative stage within demanded of electricity that climbed down at 30.000 units in five hours. Then, moving increased gradually with a peak at 48.000 units in 21 hours level before dropped sharply. Whereaas, typical daily people on summer downed slightly, at nine hours stage, fewer people used electricity only at 12.000 items. And the highest of summer days at 20.000.

The highest percentage of electricity was operated for turning up temperature rooms and water at 52,5 per cent. While, At 17,5 per cent electricity went for ovens, kettles, and washing machines. For lighthing, television, radio and vacuum cleaners, food mixers, electric tools were fewer to use of families, having same proportion at 15 per cent for both types.

For the amount of unit electricity on the winter is higger than summer season.
the amount of unit electricity on the winter is higger than that in summer season.

While, the highest percentage of utilizing electricity by citizen of England were for heating rooms and heating water.
While, the highest percentage of utilizing electricity by citizen of England was for heating rooms and heating water.

For winter times started with fluctuative stage within demanded of electricity that climbed down at 30.000 units in five hours.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: It is clear that electricity needed slightly fluactuated over season.
Error: fluactuated Suggestion: fluctuate

Sentence: For the amount of unit electricity on the winter is higger than summer season.
Error: higger Suggestion: higher

Sentence: For winter times started with fluctuative stage within demanded of electricity that climbed down at 30.000 units in five hours.
Error: fluctuative Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For lighthing, television, radio and vacuum cleaners, food mixers, electric tools were fewer to use of families, having same proportion at 15 per cent for both types.
Error: lighthing Suggestion: lighting

The sentences are not clear enough to depict the graphs