The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table compares proportion of national consumer expenditure on three categories in five countries in 2002.

It is clear that the highest percentage of spending from three categories was food/drinks, while consumer spending on leisure/education stood at in case of the country.

For Turkey, at 32.14 per cent, is the highest country of purchaser wasting on food/drinks/tobacco. At the same time, on leisure/education category is the largest percentage at 4.35 per cent. Whereas, Sweden saw the lowest quantity on food/drinks/tobacco and also on clothing/footwear types, at 15.77 and 5.40 per cent respectively.

The Italian and Spanish were noticeably different of paying out from information above. Proportion of Italian was the biggest on clothing/footwear at nine per cent, by contrast, for leisure/footwear type the lowest proportion was Spanish, around two per cent. Moreover, trend of Ireland for wasting on prime need, secondary need, and third need were sharply decreased from 28.91, 6.43, and 2.21 per cent respectively.

For Turkey, at 32.14 per cent, is the highest country of purchaser wasting on food/drinks/tobacco.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

At the same time, on leisure/education category is the largest percentage at 4.35 per cent.