The graph reports the water used in 19 century which distinct in three sectors including agriculture, industrial, and domestic use. Likewise, the table presents data about water consumption in two different countries in the 2000.(Syerapke)

The graph reports the water used in 19 century which distinct in three sectors including agriculture, industrial, and domestic use. Likewise, the table presents data about water consumption in two different countries in the 2000.

Overall, agriculture purpose is the top most using of water, while water consumption for irrigated land is favor for both countries.

In the beginning of the century water using was similarly appeared in each sectors. Although for agricultural purpose, no water consumption for industrial and domestic were stable throughout first half century. These trends inclined gradually to nearly 1500 kilometers square in a year 2000 while agricultural using, which begin with 1200 kilometers square, began to rise dramatically until reach a peak by 300 kilometers square in the end of century.

Turning to the table, the comparison between Brazil and Congo in water consumption was distantly. Brazil consumes 26500 kilometers square for irrigation while Congo used no more than 100 kilometers square. Moreover, contrasty number also seen in population and individual water consumption. For 176 million populations Brazil absorb 359 meter cubic water conversely 5,2 million people in Congo drink 8 meters cubic water in over 2000 year.

he graph reports the water used in 19 century which distinct in three sectors
he graph reports the water used in 19 century which is distinct in three sectors

water consumption for irrigated land is favor for both countries.
water consumption for irrigated land is in favor for both countries.

These trends inclined gradually to nearly 1500 kilometers square in a year 2000
These trends were inclined gradually to nearly 1500 kilometers square in a year 2000

while agricultural using, which begin with 1200 kilometers square, began to rise dramatically
while agricultural using, which begins with 1200 kilometers square, began to rise dramatically

contrasty number also seen in population and individual water consumption.
contrasty number also are seen in population and individual water consumption.

no water consumption for industrial and domestic were stable throughout first half century.
no water consumption for industrial and domestic waw stable throughout the first half century.

Sentence: Moreover, contrasty number also seen in population and individual water consumption.
Error: contrasty Suggestion: contrast

Don't forget verbs.