Essay topics: The line graph below gives information on cinema attendance in the UK.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given.
The table line illustrated about the percentage of the report of the movies, while it was a significant between 1990 and 2010 in United Kingdom.
According to the data, the percentage of the societies who was 14-24 years old; furthermore, that of the previous aged 14-24 from 1990-to-1995 that was event increased gradually (approximately 16-18%). Moreover, in 2000, the proportion of the aged 14-24 decreased dramatically to reach 12% of the age percentage; meanwhile, that of the aged 14-24 rocketed during the end of the year.
On the other hand, the percentage of the community who were 24-34 years old, besides this, that of the aged 24-34 felt than increased gradually toward the end of the year; meanwhile, the proportion of the aged 34-44 peaked slowly to reach 36% in 1995;furthermore, that of the previous aged used to slip back to 43% in 2010. Moreover, the proportion of the aged 44-55 increased to reach 40%; moreover, that of the previous aged used to slip back from 2000 until the end of year. In the sameness, the percentage all of aged used to decrease in 2010.
Ultimately, visitor cinema which was aged 44-54 was the highest position in 2010 of the report.
- What is the most important animal in your country? Why is the animal important? Use reason (60)
- The table below shows the consumer durable (telephone, refrigerator, etc.) owned in Britain from 1972 to 1983. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below. (60)
- The line graph below gives information on cinema attendance in the UK.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given. (50)
- Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.• You should write at least 150 words.• You should spend about 20 minutes on this task. (80)
- The chart shows the number of mobile phones and landlines per 100 people in selected countries. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given. (50)
- The chart below shows estimated world literacy rates by region and by gender for the year 2000. (70)
- The chart below shows the number of men and women in further education inBritain in three periods and whether they were studying full-time or part-time.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, andmake comparisons where relev (80)
- The table below shows CO2 emissions for different forms of transport in the European Union. The Pie Chart shows the percentage of European Union funds being spent on different forms of transport. (80)
- Some people prefer to live in places that have the same weather or climate all year long. Others like to live in areas where the weather changes several times a year. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice. (65)
- The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. The survey was carried out on two groups of workers: those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance. (80)