The local council has decided on constructing a block of flats on the park opposite the place where you live. Write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper protesting against this move. Make suggestions as to how people can stop this development.

Essay topics: The local council has decided on constructing a block of flats on the park opposite the place where you live. Write a letter to the editor of the local newspaper protesting against this move. Make suggestions as to how people can stop this development.

krrish2's picture

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to point out and protest against the recent announcement of the Sheffield council about planning of construction of a set of houses by destroying the park which is situated just opposite to my home.

As the park, which is present along the Finsbury Road in Sheffield caters to kids and elderly people to actively involve in fun activities and walking respectively, it is an unfair decision to replace this only green area in our community with new houses. The trees located in the park also provide shelter for some endangered birds. Hence, I feel that people of Sheffield who regularly visit this park can sign a petition and forward it to the council. ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.