Last year you attended a presentation skill course at the Sydney College of Australia. Your new employer has asked you to take copies of your reports and assignments as quickly as possible. Write to the director of the school and request them documents.

Dear Dr Alister,

Kindly recall my participation in the two-month summer course on ‘Presentation Skills’ in July last year at Sydney College of Australia, Sydney.

Earlier, I had underwent this course to improve my presentation skills in my career especially during business meets and also in order to succeed in interviews. Eventually, I have successfully passed an interview for the position of ‘Business Analyst’ recently. Since I mentioned about this exclusive short-term course from Sydney College in my resume when I applied for this job, now my employer has requested me to provide copies of my grades and assignments for the verification of my academic credentials and for other formalities and procedures as per the company norms.

Owing to the above situation, I kindly request you to scan and send a copies of my certificate, mark sheet and assignments to this email address as soon as possible. I would be grateful if you could do the needful at the earliest.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Krrish

Kindly recall my participation in the two-month summer course on ‘Presentation Skills’
I am writing this letter to kindly recall my participation in the two-month summer course ‘Presentation Skills’

Sentence: Earlier, I had underwent this course to improve my presentation skills in my career especially during business meets and also in order to succeed in interviews.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to had and underwent

send a copies of my certificate,
send a copy of my certificate,
send the copies of my certificate,