The maps below show the village of Stokeford in 1930 and in 2010.

The two maps show what happened in the village of Stokeford, over a eighty-years period between 1930 and 2010.

Overall, It can be clearly seen in 1930, Stokeford washas a few houses and covered with lots of farmlands, gardens and a large house, but 2010 it has become much more residental as well as with considerably new houses and retirment home.

Looking at in detial, two areas which have been improvement were south-west and north-east of the village. These areas used to be full of farmlands, but now the farmlands have been removed and were replaced by a host of new houses. After all shops knocked down, new roads had been constructed to likn new houses near the bridge and post office at around new houses.

Another change was the replacement of retirement home surrounding with new houses in the place of gardens and large home.The primary school was modified in 2010 with 2 more buildings while river stoke was on the same place in both the time period.

Stokeford washas a few houses
Stokeford has a few houses

it has become much more residental as well as with considerably new houses and retirment home.

two areas which have been improvement were south-west and north-east of the village.
two areas which have improvements were south-west and north-east of the village.

After all shops knocked down,
After all shops are knocked down,

Sentence: Overall, It can be clearly seen in 1930, Stokeford washas a few houses and covered with lots of farmlands, gardens and a large house, but 2010 it has become much more residental as well as with considerably new houses and retirment home.
Error: residental Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: retirment Suggestion: retirement
Error: washas Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Looking at in detial, two areas which have been improvement were south-west and north-east of the village.
Error: north-east Suggestion: northeast
Error: detial Suggestion: detail
Error: south-west Suggestion: southwest

Sentence: After all shops knocked down, new roads had been constructed to likn new houses near the bridge and post office at around new houses.
Error: likn Suggestion: link