As part of a student social survey project, you are organizing a group to visit a historical exhibition in a small town. Write a letter asking for information regarding such things as the contents of the exhibition and dates of its opening and closing and

As part of a student social survey project, you are organizing a group to visit a historical exhibition in a small town. Write a letter asking for information regarding such things as the contents of the exhibition and dates of its opening and closing and If there are any discount available.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to enquire about the exhibition which you held in your town "Tohana" . I am a student of M.M. college and as you are the manager of this exhibition thats why I want to tell you that I am organising a historical trip for a group of my college as a part of social survey.

As I have already told you that We are planning for historical visit because we want to know something related to our past. And we want to reveal this report in our survey project. Therefore I would like to know that which type of things do you have ? Kindly send me the details of all these things like antique coins, swords of our worriers and other prominent things. So that, I can easily influence my friends for visiting in your exhibition. One of my good friend told me about your passion towards historical things, therefore, I think that you have many exceptional items.

My friend told me that you keep this exhibition close for 2 days in a week. To be honest I forgot that days so kindly tell me about the visiting days and timings of it's closing and opening. I would also like to know that have you offer any tariff for groups in tickets or any other things. Perhaps it would be good idea to tempt people.

Kindly send me all the details on my email id or call me on my personal numbers which is as follow.

Now I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
urvashi

One of my good friend told me
One of my good friends told me

Perhaps it would be good idea
Perhaps it would be a good idea

Try not repeat words, phrases and sentences. like 'Kindly send me'