The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity located in the USA spent and received in one year.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts demonstrate the comparison of children charity money collecting resources and proportions of expenses on different services in an year in America. On the whole, raised money for charity is greater than money spending on services and food donation was main source of charity finance and program services was the main factor of expenditure.

As described in first pie chart,food donation contributes 86.6% in charity income which is the greatest proportion as compared to other sources. Community contribution is the second most accountable for charity fund as by 10.4% of total revenue. Revenue program adds 2.2% and other income received is 0.4% which is the least contributing way. While others such as investment income and government grants have 0.2% proportion of each in charity money for children.

In case of expenses,biggest expenditure of 98.5% is on program services and only 2.6% is spent on fund raising and 1.6 % on management and general tasks. But in total 53224896 $ is spent in an year which is less than gross income of children charity.

Don't forget punctuation marks. for example:
'raised money for charity is greater than money spending on services and food donation was main source of charity finance and program services was the main factor of expenditure.'