Spending six consumer goods in 4 European countries

The bar chart compares the amount of spending on six consumer goods in four European countries, Germany, Italy, France and Britain.

The British people spent the highest amount of money among the countries on all six consumer goods, Personal stereos, Tennis racquets, Perfumes, CDs, Toys and Photographic film. And they spent the greatest amount to buy Photographic film with around 170 thousand pounds sterling. On the other hand, German people had the smallest amount of money to purchase all these enjoyable things, compared to all countries. And they had the same level for all goods, around 145 thousand pounds sterling.

The second place for the most people purchased Personal stereos, Tennis racquets and Perfumes was Italian people, with around 150 thousand pounds sterling as the amount numbers in these entertainment goods. However, France people stayed on the second position that spent their savings to buy Toys and CDs, approximately 155 thousand pounds sterling on both commodities respectively.

In general, the most people who spent the amount number for buying all surveyed consumer goods was British. And the German people spent least money for purchasing those things.