The threen diagrams below show the development of, and plans for, the coastal zone of brightsea. Summarise the information by choosing and reporting the key features, and make any relevant comparisons.

These three boxes below illustrate the development and future plans for Brightsea coastal zone construction. In general the diagrams show many development from 1950 until today, and the plan that will be existed with few new facilities in the future.

Brightsea at 1950 showed that nothing built along the coastline except Jetty. Fishermen’s cottages constructed on the north. Lighthouse is located in the middle of Fishermen’s cottages and Lighthouse Keeper’s house.

Unfortunately Fishermen’s cottages and Lighthouse Keeper’s house are replaced by two profit oriented building such as café and hotel. Then, a shop has been finished to be constructed on the east of Lighthouse. A road also constructed to connect and ease for cars and pedestrian to pass through the beach.

The future plan development of this place shows more development and buildings will be built to complete the Brightsea. Telecommunications Antenna will be built to accompany Ferry Wharf on the south along the coastal zone. Café which has been built before will be replaced by restaurant and apartments. Same as café, shop will be enlarge become supermarket with car park. The previous hotel will be extended with sailing club next to it on the south.

In conclusion, many revolutions has been and will be made to make Brightsea coastal zone become more comfort to the visitors.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.