People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is true that people should save all of their money which is earned by themselves to buy every stuff they want without pay any taxes. While I accept that this may good for many people, I believe that others are willing to pay the money that has to be paid to the government for public service.

Firstly, most people keep the money from their monthly salary and mind to pay government tax because people think that every single money they collect were coming from their effort and it is not necessary to give it to the government. People work to collect money as much as they can, commonly to fulfill their needs, such as clothes, foods, travelling, or even for fancy things like cars, jewelry and many more. They work very hard to get those things without thinking of paying any duties to the government. Secondly, people think they must save all money for their future. People do not want to take a risk, that is why people save that money in the bank.

On the other hand, basically people have a duty to pay the tax to the government. The tax can be used to improving public services like construct new bus stops, public telephones, and even roads. That is the main thing people have to understand, the money directly use for public services.

In conclusion, there are convincing arguments both for and against save all their salary and should not pay the tax, but I believe that people still have responsibility to pay the government tax for city’s development itself.

without pay any taxes.
without paying any taxes.