People believe that they should be able to keep all the money they earn and should not pay tax to the state. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

For some people tax is annoying. It cut their income and make price of goods higher. Some people believe that they should get 100% money that they got without cut by any taxes. They say, “What I do is what I get and government should not cut it”. While I have different opinion, I believe that tax is needed to provide public service and raise people awareness.

In many countries public services such as healthcare system and education is free of charges. It can be happen because it has funded by taxes. Taxes make people who are living under poverty line can access public service like rich person. The existence of free public service guarantee equality between rich and poor people. Imagine if there is no free public service? How can poor people access hospital service during they got ill or how can they send to school their children? These problems can only be solved by using tax.

Tax also has other benefit; It can be tool to increase people awareness about some issue like environment. The government can tax some product that not environmental friendly. For example chair or cupboard that uses not renewable material is get more taxes. It will make people think twice to buy more expensive product.

In conclusion, tax is good and not bad at all. Our job is to monitor the using of tax in order to avoid manipulation and corruption.

It cut their income and make price of goods higher.
It cut their income and made price of goods higher.
It cuts their income and makes price of goods higher.

It can be happen
It can happen

The existence of free public service guarantee equality
The existence of free public service guarantees equality

during they got ill or
when they got ill or

It can be tool to increase people awareness
It can be a tool to increase people's awareness

some product that not environmental friendly.
some products that are not environmental friendly.

Minimum 250 words wanted.