The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The two maps below show an island, before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given picture compares two period of an island: before and after manufacture of some tourist facilities.

It can be clearly seen that, in the first picture - before the development, there were only trees and beach that are not enough for attracting an attention of tourists.
Conforming to the second map after construction, it is crystal clear that vital changes have been done on account of peaking attractiveness of island. There are many facilities that are created near the beach. Accommodations were made in the centre and also west of the island. The reception was built between accommodations and there was a restaurant that in the north of island.

Furthermore, the footpaths were made to walk among the accommodations and also to the beach. The vehicle tracks were established for visiting the restaurant, reception area and pier where was made the east of the island.

Moreover, it was quite a great idea not cutting trees that in turn, they gave pleasure to tourists.

before and after manufacture of some tourist facilities.
before and after the construction of some tourist facilities.

there were only trees and beach
there were only trees and a beach

there was a restaurant that in the north of island.
there was a restaurant in the north of island.
there was a restaurant that is in the north of island.

reception area and pier where was made the east of the island.
reception area and a pier which made the east of the island.
reception area and a pier where they made the east of the island.

Don't need to refer something new: