World Wide Mobile Phone Market in the years 2005 and 2006

The table compares the percentage of market shares between the year 2005 and 2006 in each type of mobile phones sales. It can be clearly seen that Motorola had the highest progression of market share during that years. This information can be divided up into two different changes, up and down trends.

At up trend, the three vendors climbed up of their market shares from 2005 to 2006 were Nokia, Motorola and Sony Ericsson. The highest trend was reached by Motorola from 17.7 to 21.1 percent of market share. Followed by Nokia and Sony Ericsson as much as 32.5 and 6.3 respectively in 2005, then in 2006 Nokia rose to 35% while Sony Ericsson was just 7.4%.

On the other hand, the down trend was similarly happened in 3 different vendors, started from the extreme down rate between the two years was Others. Others dropped by 2.5% of their market then Samsung was the second one about 0.9% down of its adjustment. Lastly, LG fell by 0.4% of its share.

To sum up, the total of market shares in each year was 100, where Nokia was the highest trend in 2005 and similarly in 2006.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir,

I have a question, though it is a silly question, which one is correct:

(a). In each type of Mobile <b>Phones</b>
(b). In each type of Mobile <b>Phone</b>, or
(c). In each <b>types</b> of Mobile <b>Phones</b>

Why I ask you this question, because I often read some articles written by non-native English speaker and made me really confuse.

Thanks,

Bocah Nakal

It is (a). In each type of Mobile Phones

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sentence: The table compares the percentage of market shares between the year 2005 and 2006 in each type of mobile phones sales.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to phones and sales //here it should be: in each type of mobile phone sales

the three vendors climbed up of their market shares from 2005 to 2006 were Nokia
Description: two verbs in one sentence. can you re-write this sentence?

started from the extreme down rate between the two years was Others

Others dropped by 2.5% of their market then Samsung was the second one about 0.9% down of its adjustment.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Don't need to use maths in the task I:
It can be clearly seen that Motorola had the highest progression of market share during that years

You can write whatever it is in the table. for example, Nokia has the biggest market shares in both years.

Read essays by this user who is good at task I:
http://www.testbig.com/users/mrmo2610