Even though globalization affects the world's economy in a very positive way, its negative side should not be forgotten. Discuss.

The globalization is a process of integrating countries which allows them to exchange ideas, products and cultural aspects. This process offers some benefits to each country. Some people, however, have argued that the globalization has brought some negative issues which need to be considered. In this essay, I shall discuss 2 points of advantages and disadvantages.

First of all, it is firmly believed that the globalization brings an equitable growth of infrastructure. It is unlikely for companies to do their business well without basic physical facilities sufficiently, such as: transportation, roads and power suppliers, to support business activities. It is, thus, the government should take a part in developing the infrastructures.

Second, the globalization is a gate which opens up many chances for those who seek improvement of their business: for example, it is free to spread out scope of business areas in many countries. This challenge will be great opportunities for business persons to increase their revenue by opening a new office in other countries, for instance.

On the other hand, even though the globalization creates many opportunities for job seekers, it is generally acknowledged that this process will minimize the chances of getting employed for unskilled people as many unemployed men around the globe pursue a position in a company. For example, a heavy industry in my country, BimBim Manufacturing Motors, employs about 30% western people who are capable in their field.

Lastly, it is likely to happen that small-scale companies will soon be shutdown due to little budget to grow their business and to compete with large-scale companies. For instance, some traditional herbs drinks in my country are threatened to be closed owing to bankruptcy.

In conclusion, in my humble opinion, the positive outcomes of globalization will benefit us in some ways as long as the government takes some responsibilities in restricting foreign employment in their country and temporarily in funding the small-scale companies to grow their business.

The globalization is a process of integrating countries which allows them to exchange ideas //'them' refers to what?
The globalization is a process which allows integrated countries to exchange ideas

basic physical facilities sufficiently
Don't put: adj. + adj. + noun.

should be:
adj. + noun
adv. + adj. + noun

-------------------------------
Good job!