You are a student of university of sydney.your identity card has been stolen. Write a letter to local police station giving details of who are you. What happened and asking what should you do to get a new identity card.

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to tell you about my stolen identity card which was lost yesterday at my college. I would be grateful if you could help me in this worrying concern.

My name is urvashi and I am a student of most prominent college C.B.R.G where, I am doing second year of B.sc in science section. Besides this, I am not a native student, I am from India.

Yesterday, I went to library because I want to prepare my library card and teacher took my identity card as a proof. After all the formalities she returned my identity card and I kept it in my purse. I was feeling hungry therefore I went to canteen for tooth some multi cuisine. I kept my purse on table and went to washroom when, I came back I was shocked that I had lost my identity card.I need it for survival in this country.

I was wondering if you could help me to come over from this astronomical menace. Please guide me what should I do for getting new card and all the procedure in detail because I do not know anything about it.

Now I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully
urvashi